Thursday, July 06, 2006

SUPERFLUOUS POST

CHICKEN GEORGE?

WHAT IS UP WITH THAT?

If you're not watching Big Brother 7 All-Stars, move along please. NEXT!

I took notes because I knew with my short term memory problems, I would never be able to remember everybody. Out of the eight "America's Choice" only two were not on my list and that would be Nakomis and James. Of the other six my hit list includes Allyson, Mike, and CHICKEN GEORGE!

Do they think they've got to pick somebody old and weird to represent? Dude, that is SO lame! The fact that he was not on the block at the end of the night just FLOORS me, and also goes to show I can never predict anything that happens on these shows. I'm a looser. BUT NOT A CHICKEN GEORGE LOOSER! (Sorry George, that was harsh.) They went for the jugular on episode one! I love it! Danielle is so busted for trying to stir the pot, she's got a lot a guts, because my strategy for all my imaginary Reality show appearances is "lay low", "lay the ground work", "keep your head down", which may be why I'm only on imaginary shows and not real ones. Howie is over the top as usual, thank goodness he explained about the stars and the asteroid and getting knocked off the pedestal. No really, I'm not being sarcastic, the stars I got. The pedestals ... a little too subtle for me. And my favorite is Will, I can't help it. He's the smack-talker of all times! I love his smack talk. And even though he's being totally corny, so what! At the end, when they were pulling keys to see who was safe and it was down to Will, Danielle and Allyson, I just KNEW Will was going to be on the block! And I was so relieved when it was Allyson, cause I can't stand her. And then Will goes to the confessional and says "How dare they not put me up for nomination, now I'm pissed!"

I love you Big Brother.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know waht I'm watching....Vive la Tour!

Pollyanna said...

OH MAN! I was totally thinking about you last night watching BB. I hope that Allision goes next week. i can NOT stand that girl. I love Danielle even though she is a very dirty player. Will cracks me up. he annoys me, but cracks me up. And I can NOT stand Mike Boogie. GRRRRRR. Most of my faves made it, so that was very cool.

Did you watch "rockstar"? Could Brooke Burke's boobs be ANY perkier and closer together? GOOD LAWD. My husband was drooling so much that I had to give him a paper towel. :)

but Momma said...

OOOH I. Can't. Stand. Mike Boogie!
Yes! Too bad we can't vote Allyson off the island!

Yes, I'm watching Rock Star. Tommy Lee! Brooke Burke irritates me to NO end! PUT SOME CLOTHES ON AND QUIT PRETENDING! I think the winner will be that short wild haired guy who sang Billy Idol or that girl who got the encore last night, is it Danai or something? Loving Thursday night TV after having nothing to watch for WEEKS! :)

Pollyanna said...

ME TOO! I was in a serious TV drought.

I was so annoyed with Brooke Burke. GOOD LAWD. She really really needs to remember she's a) nobody famous, is she like a model or something?, and b) she's not posing for Playboy, she's on "family" TV! :)

I have no clue who will win. I can't make up my mind for a few more weeks.

Musings of a Housewife said...

Just set my ReplayTV to BB. Didn't realize it was an allstars year. YAY! (Found your blog from Super Mom.)