Thursday, July 27, 2006

Peach's First Blog Entry

i love my mommy. i love my daddy. i love everyone. and i love my baby brother and my big brothers. and i love my flowers. and i like everything i love. and i love nanna and i love miss caroline and miss caroline's puppy. and everthing that i like, is good puppies that lick. i like my momma and daddy. i like my house. i love the color of the house, red is my favorite color, kind of like pink. daddy's work and daddy. i love everthing that i like and everything that i love and i like hearts and chewies and pink. and now that i'm done i want a smiley face on it.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love her! Wiill you tell her that? That a total stanger who lives very far away loves her? Too cute for words!

but Momma said...

I'll tell her, she already loves you! :)

Bonnie B said...

What a sweetheart! I'll take her anyday

SuperMom said...

This is cracking me UP!!! Your boys are all "motorcycle...grrr" manly men and she is all butterflies and hearts.

Boys and girls are soooooo different :-)