Monday, July 24, 2006

Chicken George is Up for Eviction ...

It should have been sooner, but I'll settle for later.

Chicken George is up for eviction against Dr. Will. They better not vote out my Dr. Will. I won't watch anymore if they do.

Okay, I'll watch, but I won't be happy about it. Did ya'll see him spraying on that fake tan? That was awful. I thought I was the only person alive that looks that orange with a faux tan. I can't decide who would be my number two pick after Dr. Will.

I like Howie, he's funny, but he just doesn't seem too smart. Not that smart is a prerequisite for my top picks. I like Janelle and despite her blonde bimbo act she's probably a pretty smart cookie. Bitch. I like Diane too, but I don't think she's gonna make it too far.

I think they went too far with the Big Brother Slop. Quit trying to be Survivor, people like you just the way you are. And it seems a little bit boring this year, but as my Mom says, they've all seen themselves acting like asses on t.v., so their keeping a low profile. It's just a little something to get us through till Survivor starts up here in the fall.

Fall? Time flies ...

4 comments:

Pollyanna said...

I'm actually sad Chicken George is up. He cracks me up. I like Will too. Well, I like to hate him, I guess. :) Maybe George will win the veto and somebody else can go up? LIKE MIKE BOOGIE. EWWWW. I cannot stand him.

I think Jase may be losing his mind. I don't like Diane. EWWWWW. I adore Kaysar, James, Janelle and Howie. I like Danielle too. I don't know who I want to win. I really do love me some BB! :)

Anonymous said...

I don't watch that one. I'm currently into Hell's Kitchen and Treasure Hunt. Oh, and Project Runway.

The secrets is out. I am a reality junkie.

Bonnie B said...

I'm just counting down the days until I can hear "the tribe has spoken"

yerdoingitwrong said...

I agree with your mom!! They are all playing it safe and being a little too amicable at this point. The BB 6 players are kicking some butt. Maybe when that turns around there will be some conflict and they'll all turn on each other????