Tuesday, July 11, 2006

BIG BROTHER ALL STARS BABY!!

Man, I had to post again, post-haste. I may have to take that last one off entirely. Too corny. Not that I didn't mean it, and not that I'm not corny but, bluuuuhhhhggg.

BIG BROTHER ROCKS!

I'll say it again .. CHICKEN GEORGE? What is up with that!
Everybody gave him a hard time! He is truly a goofball. And the snoring? Hilarious! Won't I look dumb if he winds up winning this thing. Which with my luck, is totally doable.

When Will said "Howie and I both have one thing in common. We both think I'm good looking." I almost fell out of my chair. And then when they were playing on the slip and slide and they put Chicken George on top of Howie and slid them down and Marcellas said "That sight was the one thing that might make me straight." pause "That was gross."

This is the best comedy on t.v.

I want Will to win, I don't care if he already won.

And if you can't stand Big Brother and Reality T.V. in general, go pout in the other room with my husband. Yeah, I know, you're better than me.

3 comments:

Musings of a Housewife said...

Agh! You're making me wanna watch! I love Will!!! I think I put it on the ReplayTV. I need to see if it recorded.

Pollyanna said...

YES! I watched it last night too, of course. I LOVE Marcelles and his bathrobe. He totally cracks me up. The parts you quoted were my favorite parts as well. And Will, he's so evil and smart he could start a crime family! :)

How about "rockstar"? Brooke's outfit was MUCH better. I think either Lucas or the last guy who performed are gonna win. The girls scare me. They all seem like She-Devils, and they are soooo damn skinny. My poicy is to never trust somebody who looks like the last time they ate was 92 days ago. :)

yerdoingitwrong said...

YAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!! Another blogger that treats us to Big Brother reviews. =) I am addicted to that show. I'm glad evil Alison is gone. And I'm happy, happy, happy that Kayser is HOH, although I would not be surprised if he puts up Will.