Monday, August 14, 2006

Some Reflections on the Day, Thus Far

Maybe Funyuns wasn't the best thing to buy fifty of, at Sam's yesterday.

I keep finding myself saying things to John like "Every time I open my mouth, you do nothing but argue and criticize and you have no idea how infuriating that is." Or does he?

I'm not very nervous about the kids starting school Wednesday, I wonder if that spells trouble?

I went to Flylady today after I read Chris's post , and I'm considering signing up. I consequently have a very shiny sink.

I should be out mowing my lawn but instead, I'm procrastinating and dreading going to Boy Scouts tonight. How could I have gone to Sam's, yet have nothing I can make for fingerfood.

After fizzling out at the end of last springs Bible study, of the two choices I have for the fall session, I've decided to take Beth Moore's study of Daniel. Because I love her, and I'm optimistic that I'll get the homework done this time.

I need to have Ace's picture taken at an actual studio, as he will be three on Wednesday and not a professional head-shot to his name.

I've rounded the corner at least twice today and had Melee' respond "WHAT?" "Ah, nothing, I'm just going to the laundry room." "Oh, I thought you were mad." Am I?

I found this really wierd link and after bossing the chicken around a bit, I feel somewhat disturbed. I think I may have nightmares.

5 comments:

shpprgrl said...

I have Funyuns moments in Sam's too. I buy that 50 in a box stuff, then by #30 they are sick of it. We end up with lotsa stuff we don't want.

but Momma said...

My biggest problem is not that they get sick of them. It's that I DON't! :)

Pollyanna said...

HEHEHEE. My kids start school next Weds too. I am nervous and so are they. Goodness. Then life is REALLY gonna get busy!!

Are you anxious for BB tonight? I am! I am so wondering who will win that new veto power thingy...

Andreia Huff said...

I love the chicken! and Funyuns and Scouts and Im doing Beth Moores Daniel study! Like OH MY GOSH!

Jeff and Charli Lee said...

I think the Burger King ad people may have gotten ahold of some bad acid. That plastic-headed King character guy creeps me out too.