Monday, June 12, 2006

MIA ... Oscar the Grouch

You know that saying your Momma always told you, "If you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all"? Well that's me, to the tenth power. I have been a GROUCH! Don't even get me started....


I'm participating in Katie's

Check it out, it's gonna be fun! I love her ideas, it keeps me from having to use my brain!

We'll be doing things a little differently for the next two weeks, because I'm a teacher's helper at Faith Formation. I'll be getting up everyday and taking my four to Church. Melee' is the only one who actually has class, John's being a helper in Kindergarten, Peaches is in the Pre-K class, and Ace is with the 2-3 year olds, ya'll throw up a quick prayer for his teacher, she's gonna need it. I multiplied the sack lunches and I'll be making 50 of those over the next 10 days. In our third grade class, we'll be making some stained glass windows today and in the spirit of 50 Days of Summer, I'll try to come back and post a picture when we get back this afternoon. That's assuming it works, and that I didn't break my iron when I dropped it this morning.

Gotta run, I've got to cut out window frames for fourteen. (Change a diaper, brush hair, clean up powdered donuts, break up a wrestling match, call the Mom whose kid I'm picking up, check my lipstick, take my class sign away from Ace and put his shoes back on, find my keys, yell at the boys for not brushing their teeth after I've asked them to do it three times, load the kids in the car, go back in the house for four things I forgot, find my keys again....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You remembered to put on your lip stick. I am so impressed!

Last day of school here! Yippee and Praise the Lord. We ALL sleep late tomorrow. Summer....bring it on. If it would only stop raining!!!!