Wednesday, September 06, 2006

The Roundup

Perhaps you stopped by earlier and found my children had posted a first draft of my post 6 times.....
(Evidently some of you commented on those, and after I deleted them, I couldn't post your comments, woops!)

I have no time or energy for complete thoughts so ....

Fantasy Football - I GOT BEN ROETHLISBURGER BABY! Although I hear he just had his appendix out. But I also got Clinton Portis, Edgerin James, Drew Brees and Mike Vanderjagt. Pa-DOW! Go CRYBABIES!

Krull and Zoey and Zoey's Mom - Closed on their new house today and we went and emptied a full size U-haul truck with me, Krull, my Mom and Krull's wife. Two and a half hours. Who's your Momma?

John - Made an 80 on his Social Studies test that he didn't study for. I went and conferenced with the counselor today, all is looking good for now and we're conferencing with teachers next week to get them on board with my-way of thinking. Keep your fingers crossed. It's been my mission in life, since John was in Kindergarten, to get the schools to ban cut-and-paste for all age levels. I could be making headway.

Melee' - Starts fall baseball tomorrow with his usual team. This season he's a Diamondback.

We bought a new car last weekend and I'm too scared to drive it. I'm hoping Charlie puts the first ding on it so we can get this over with and I can feel free to do my thing. For now, it's daily wipedowns with old diapers and staring at it in the garage. Who knew three rows of seats was going to be scary.

Gotta go hit the showers, I smell, my new hairdo is ruined, and my back is starting to sing.

Additionally - MY DR. WILL WAS VOTED OFF AND I'M SO INCONSOLABLE. I DON'T EVEN WANT TO DISCUSS IT! JUST LEAVE ME ALONE! I MEAN IT! GO AWAY! (p.s. Survivor starts on the 14th :) )

6 comments:

Pollyanna said...

heheehehehe,what kind of car did you buy???

What are you thinking of SuperNova and BB????

Musings of a Housewife said...

Do tell! What car did you get?

Bonnie B said...

Jodi- SuperNova-- Toby all the way!

Speaking of cars-- I have to get my detailed and its like six months old-- if I don't I'm sure I'll be grounded. Darned husband:)

Survivor!!!! I can hardly wait

yerdoingitwrong said...

I know. =( Bummer about Dr. Delicious.

YAY for Survivor starting soon!!

Anonymous said...

Oh! A new car. Yeah for you. What did you get? And drive it for goodness sake. The ding WILL happen sooner or later and then you will be able to relax.

Shall I come visit and take care of it for you?

me said...

new car???!!!! you're a tease!!! whadya get, whadya get?