Monday, September 18, 2006

Cheap Shit Ain't Cool and Cool Shit Ain't Cheap

THAT...is my brother's motto in life....


....THIS... is his new Yamaha 450

This is the conversation we had when he brought it over for me to see...

"Yeah Dude, it's really loud! It's not like those motorcycles that go wheeng, wheeeng, wheeeng, wheeng! It's more like BLAPT, BLAAPT, BLAAPT!!"

"Yeah, Charlie's is more wheeeng, wheeeng wheeeng!"

"Yeah, mines a REALLY loud BLAAPT, BLAAPT, BLAAPT! My neighbor's are gonna hate me."

"Shoot!"

"Yeah, shoot!"

7 comments:

Jeff and Charli Lee said...

That IS cool! I had a 350 dirt bike when I was a teen and I rode it hard for many years. I hope he has a good place to get it dirty!!!

Anonymous said...

Man, I hate the loud ones. Especially when they roar down my street at one am in the morning.

Glad your brother lives in TX!

me said...

he may share a brain with my husband....

Theresa said...

That is funny.....like that commercial too.

Pollyanna said...

I'm a bit slow, when I was reading your post I thought, gee that sounds like that commerical with those two old ladies, who have the different voices 'cuz somebody stole their credit cards. Then I was like OHHHHHH. YEAH, I'm super smart like that, I'm even in college! *eye roll* Those commericals always totally trip out my kids too.....

Pendullum said...

Your neighbours are going to looooooooooove it when he comes to visit... and leaves late in the evening......

Anonymous said...

Momma, I be missing you. Everything o.k?