Sunday, September 10, 2006

Grains of Gratitude


While doing some Blog Browsing today I came across this at Brady's Bunch via Big Blueberry Eyes and decided this would be a nice post for my Saggy Baggy Attitude today. It's a list of 5 things I'm thankful for.

1. Rain, which cancelled baseball practice and allowed us to have an entire weekend, together.

2. My Mom's chocolate birthday cake.

3. Another opportunity to try and sleep.

4. The paycheck that was supposed to be direct deposited on Friday, but because of an error would't get here till Monday, that came Saturday.

5. Family. The four that drive me crazy. The three that have moved right down the way. The one who is sleeping on my couch. The one who is on his way to Dallas for two weeks. The two that he'll take out to dinner when he gets there. The numerous ones I'm beating at fantasy football. :) The ones I married into. The ones who never email. :)

Yes, all in all, a saggy baggy list, but I was able to name five. That's a start.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome, I have many things that I am thankful for!! I will have to save that one and use it on a Rainy day!

Thanks for stopping by, by the way!

The Mom said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog and sharing in Grains of Gratitude :) You have much to be grateful for, and much on your plate, from the look of things :) I'm going to bookmark your blog and take a longer look :)

Nice to "meet" you :)

Thanks again for playing!

Pollyanna said...

You do have a nice list. And I am very jealous of your rain! I want it to rain here, so badly! We probably won't get rain for another month or so. *sigh* BB and SuperNova tomorrow baby! Who do ya think will win???? HUH, WHO???