Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Man, are we bored....

Here at the house of chaos, we are quite familiar with toilets being stopped up. So when we had a malfunction in the master yesterday, I didn't think too much of it. And thankfully, I am not normally the person who works the plunger. But when Charlie got home yesterday and had no luck unstopping the facilities...we weren't sure what was going on. Today, I got my answer. When the Littles wandered into the master I yelled "Ya'll don't use my bathroom, the toilet's stopped up!" Peach said "Oh! Ace flushed a block down there yesterday."


Of course he did. A giant plastic leggo block. Ideas anyone? And please don't say, call the plumber.



Here are the pictures of the flatwork that I forgot to post. See my curvy, sexy sidewalk? It ends with a big, backwards, "What UP?" question mark.



Always in the middle of things.



The extra 15 feet of sidewalk we negotiated, last minute.



Pa-DOW!


(Insert wolf whistle)


Nice gutters eh?


Today? Still watching paint dry...

4 comments:

Jeff and Charli Lee said...

Don't call a plumber? What else are we supposed to say... stick your arm down there and grab it? ;-)

Your sidewalks are looking good, as is the rest of the house. Fun fun fun!

but Momma said...

I TOTALLY tried to stick my arm down there! It didn't fit. I will now claim my crown as the undisputed Queen of Do It Yourself!

In the end, Charlie had to take the toilet off and reset it after he retrieved the block. Yes, he's already wearing his crown.

Ann(ie) said...

I am not the one to ask. I panicked last time something happened to my toilet and it twernt pretty. Hubby's still laughing his ass off about it, too. =/

I love that wall color, dude. IT's really close to the color in my living room. LURVE.IT!

Happy 4th!

BB starts soon....yay!

Musings of a Housewife said...

LOL. I love this. "I am not normally the person who works the plunger." That about sums me up, right there! :-)

Glad things are coming along.