Monday, July 07, 2008

Here's to you Mr. Johnson

It's official...



SOMEONE HAS STOLEN MY CAMERA!



Okay, now that I've gotten that out of the way, I can get on to finding the darn thing. I can't show ya'll any of the updates! We had electricians there today. It was very anti-climactic, there were the two ceiling fans on the porch, one in the masterbedroom, a light in the utility room, the two over the kids sinks, and the entry way. That's IT! of course there were four outlets in every bedroom, light switches, and all kinds of electricky things. One thing about building your own house, you have the opportunity to appreciate every single tiny thing that goes into it. And it's ALOT!



In the meantime, I'm thinking about having Ace evaluated for Kindergarten. Thursday we were outside filling up the pool and Ace turned to Melee' and said "I'm assuming you'll be getting in the pool with us." And Melee' looked at me and busted out laughing and said "Did he just say ASSUMING?" So yesterday I was trying to repeat the story to Charlie, but I couldn't remember what word he had said. So I called him in and we were trying to remember it and I said, "Was it assuming?" and he said "You ARE CORRECT and I'm Harold Johnson!"



Ya'll I laughed for 30 minutes.



We can just skip right on up to first or second grade right?



No comments: