Saturday, July 12, 2008

He Got a Flap Top


Isn't he SO CUTE! He'll be barber shop fodder for weeks. The barber said "Well, I've never done a flap top before, but I'll see what I can do." All the old guys agreed he was the most serious four year old getting a haircut that they had ever seen. He'll be five in August and I'm still debating myself as to whether or not to put him in Kindergarten.


(NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!)




When we went to the birthday party last weekend, My brother's wife's sister's daughter had gotten two parakeet's for her birthday. Guess what Ace wants for his birthday?


Charlie says "NO." "NO BIRDS." "SAY IT WITH ME, NO BIRDS." "I'M TOTALLY SERIOUS." "LOOK ME IN THE EYE AND SAY 'NO BIRDS'." "SAY IT!!"



COULD YOU SAY NO TO THIS FACE?

2 comments:

Ann(ie) said...

I could NOT say no to that face. Ever! That's why I'm doomed as a mother. I cave for cuteness. Lovin the Flattop!!!!

Did you see BB?

Jeff and Charli Lee said...

Great haircut!

I had parakeets my whole childhood (yes, plural... because they die or fly away easily) and they make great pets. Provided they don't die or fly away that is.