Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Thanksgiving Day with the In-laws...

Could this be the reason that I'm dead-ass last in the Bragging Rights football league? While it would be a major contributor, I suppose you do need to watch some football to know about some football, it doesn't explain the reason I'm the only person in double-digits in the loss column. I'm gonna blame the whole thing on Ben Roethlisberger and Mike Vanderjagt, I finally gave up on Ben and cut him and now he's scoring points for my neice while I sit with back-up quarterbacks and hoping the first-stringers get taken out at the knees. It's not a fun way to root for a team. And even though I thought I had a pretty good defense, Philadelphia netted me NEGATIVE POINTS this week. Edgerrin James too. Charlie has moved from last place position up four places, leaving me in the dirt. Cry Babies was an appropriate choice for my team name.

No comments: