Sunday, November 26, 2006

Some Final Thoughts....


I'm gonna share the joy people...

Toll House Pie

2 eggs
1/2 cup all-purpose flour
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
1 cup butter, melted and cooled to room temperature
1 cup (6 oz.) Nestle' Toll House semi-sweet morsels
1 9-inch unbaked pie shell (deep dish)
Whipped cream or Ice cream optional (but key)

Preheat oven to 325*F. In large bowl, beat eggs until foamy. Add flour, sugar and brown sugar, beat until well blended. Blend in melted butter. Stir in melted butter. Stir in Nestle' Toll House semi-sweet chocolate chips. Pour into pie shell. Bake at 325* for 1 hour. Serve warm with whipped cream or ice cream if desired.

Now if you never want to make this recipe and instead, rely totally on me to make this for you, once or twice a year.... well a girl needs to feel needed.

Suffice it to say, we had a fabulous time. You know we could always pool our resources and buy a ten acre compound out Northwest of town. Everybody should be easily movable, except maybe Danny, but I figure they probably pay you ridiculous money up there and would probably be happy to offer you an early retirement to make you go away. Plus, we have hospitals down here and I hear the food is Crap! And Carrie, they have schools here in Texas and a few kids still go there, at least that's what I've heard, and we're tropical. Totally tropical. Then I can implement my plan to homeschool my children and turn them into a new musical group ala The Hansons. We'll tour around the State Fair Circut, the boys will be on the front every Teen Magazine and we'll get STINKIN RICH! Of course we always have the Lotto to fall back on.

Seriously. Think about it. We could get started, say, first of the year. Like a New Year's Resolution.

4 comments:

yerdoingitwrong said...

OMG OMG OMG. I am going to make this as SOON as I get released from this lame diabetes diet. You can bet on it. Do you think it would go well with wine??????

but Momma said...

Toll House Pie goes with EVERYTHING!

Jeff and Charli Lee said...

Hey - why not dream big! The Powerball has a slogan that says "IT COULD HAPPEN!" I believe it should say "IT DOES HAPPEN!" Afterall, I've never seen a Powerball that wasn't won. Eh?

Bonnie B said...

OMG I LOVE this pie!!!!!!!!