Saturday, May 03, 2008

HOLY SHEETROCK BATMAN!

View from the family room into the kitchen.
View from the family room, to the left is the hallway that leads to Ace's room and the entry, to the right is the arch that leads to the staircase on the left or straight to to the main living room

The family room with the wood burning fireplace. Sadly, budgetary demands have caused me to eliminate the bookcases on each side.


View from the family room/eat in kitchen, to the hallway with the pantry, powder bath and out to the garage.





Upstairs in the bonus room.










3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can not believe how fast this is going up! While stressful, I am sure this is very exiciting for you. I thought about you when I heard about the tornado and am glad all is okay!

Ann(ie) said...

wheeeeeeeee!! You have got to be SO EXCITED!!

but Momma said...

Hey, Jen...we need to do a catch up I don't have you're number in my cell, and my address book is a needle in a haystack...email me..

Annie, I'm SO EXCITED, I just hope I win the mega millions tonight!