Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Two Things to Cheer About

1st..
My house is officially for sale! Sign went in the yard yesterday at 5:30 p.m.

2nd and more importantly..
I ran an entire mile today without stopping one time! That's okay, I'll say it again. I RAN AN ENTIRE MILE TODAY WITHOUT STOPPING ONE TIME! And it only took me 15 minutes! I'll admit I was on the treadmill. Yes, the one with the T.V. and me and Bret Favre were running like maniacs, "WE'RE NUMBER ONE!" He had his third consecutive game throwing over three hundred yards, and I ran a mile. We may be old, but we still got game.* I think we both were looking for the oxygen tank when we were done.

We got our house plan back on Friday. You know, the one from the custom builder, that we've been waiting for three weeks for? And? Not good. Not that it was not good, but we made the mistake of taking the plan from a $500K house he had built. We thought we were going to lose the study and about $300K but unfortunately it didn't work out that way. By the time he cut enough from the plan, we didn't like it anymore. Disappointed would be an understatement. But Monday came, we got back on the horse and took him these two plans. Charlie meets with him tonight to see What UP?

More to come....

*(Although I ran a mile, I was unable to bring down the undefeated Le Tit Out of Bounce. ILLEGAL USE oMY FOOT has slipped to sixth in the standings.)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You go girl!

Musings of a Housewife said...

Good for you! A mile, wow, I can't run a lick. Hey, congrats on the house. I hope you get a plan you're happy with.

Jeff and Charli Lee said...

Two things...

1. Congratulations!
2. Ugh!

Ann(ie) said...

GOOD LUCK ON THE HOUSE !!

And

I'm so impressed on the running. If I come visit you could get extra exercise by pulling me in a wagon. It'll have snacks. and booze.