Monday, October 30, 2006

Halloween Open House

Welcome to my Halloween Open House, courtesy of Chilihead at Don't Try This at Home.

This is our front door. (Walmart $4.99)












These are in the flower beds. Yes, flowers in October. Houston Tx Baby! Gotta love it!

(Walmart $1.99)











A picture of the lampost.
(Michael's skeleton kit $3.99)

But the scariest pictures I have to show you for Halloween are these pictures of Charlie pulling down the long ignored vines off the roof and sides of the house.



(Husband doing his chores, PRICELESS!)


HAPPY HALLOWEEN YA'LL!

4 comments:

Musings of a Housewife said...

You're too funny! Great pix!

Anonymous said...

Excellent! You crack me up.

yerdoingitwrong said...

Those are good pics! I have a bowl of candy that talks in the way of a Halloween decoration and I keep eating all of the contents so I have to keep buying more. No self control!!

Your place looks great!!

Jeff and Charli Lee said...

Thanks for the reminder. I have to pull my vines down too!

Hope you had a great Halloween!