Friday, October 27, 2006

Love is Blind...


Love is blind, you've heard it a thousand times and when it comes to your kids, well it's a doozy. Sure, everybody thinks their kid is the cutest one in the room, I'm no exception. But I realize it's just the way I'm seeing things. Well, you know what love did to me today? It let me send my adorable little four year old to preschool with a long-haired Guinea Pig on her head.


Look at that thing! Not only did love let me send her wearing a Burt Reynolds hairpiece castoff, but love told me she was the most Beautiful Belle at the Ball, Disney or otherwise!


Ain't Love Grand?
Visit Chookooloonks for more Thursday's Love is...even though it's Friday.

11 comments:

Musings of a Housewife said...

Awwwwww... She's just too cute. Dead rodent and all. ;-)

me said...

ahhhh, see that is why i always wanted a girl, a coy smile from under a rodent! she is adorable, and so is her hair. I have a stupid bloody face scream for like the 700th year in a row...blah.

Pollyanna said...

HEHEHEHEHEHHAAA~~~~~~~snort. What is THAT on her head? And oh my GOsh she's cute.

Pollyanna said...

HEHEHEHEHEHHAAA~~~~~~~snort. What is THAT on her head? And oh my GOsh she's cute.

but Momma said...

It's a Toni Pony, anybody watch QVC? :)

Bonnie B said...

Well I think she is the most beautiful belle at the ball-- and I thank heavens my little ones weren't there-- because then I'd be so conflicted-- who is the most precious because your darling is SOOOOOOO cute.

The hair-- a perfect kiddism-- make her even more adorable!!!

Pendullum said...

Oh.... Love is grand...
I love the Burt reynold's hairpiece! Guinea Pig Hairpiece... Whatever it is...
She is beautiful!

Chilihead2 said...

THAT is funny stuff. Very funny stuff.

Jeff and Charli Lee said...

Your love isn't blind at all. She IS adorable - hairpiece or not.

Jeff and Charli Lee said...

Your love isn't blind at all. She IS adorable - hairpiece or not.

Jeff and Charli Lee said...

Your love isn't blind at all. She IS adorable - hairpiece or not.