Thursday, October 19, 2006

Love is....

Reading someone a bedtime story....

















The boys did this because I asked them to, they had all been playing together which is not a common occurance. And despite the fact that they were playing robbers and guns (Oh those big kids are such a bad influence!) I let them have their shootout because Peach and Ace were so thrilled to be included. I have to remember to make John and Melee' do this more often, because even when they protest, it always ends with them being so sweet and kissing and hugging their little brother and sister good-night.

Visit Karen at Chookooloonks to add your link for Thursday's Love Is and check out all kinds of love....

7 comments:

el-e-e said...

Aww! That's sweet. I think it's cute about "robbers and guns." A classic pretending game. Thx for visiting my Love Thursday!

Jen said...

So special when the big ones help the little ones. I love the look on your younger sons' face in that first picture--he's hanging on every word. Thanks for sharing and Happy Love Thursday!

PastormacsAnn said...

Awww sweet sweeet love. I love watching my older kids doing things like this with the younger ones.

yerdoingitwrong said...

SO cute!

Unknown said...

That's a really cute tradition that you could start. HAve them read to each other.

Happy LT! Mine's up!

Gwen said...

Very very precious. My youngest loves it when her older sister reads to her, even though her older sister can barely read ....

Anonymous said...

Love the moment of the kids reading together. That's precious.