Friday, October 20, 2006

Friday Roundup

Stealing His Halloween Thunder

Once in a blue moon, a child and their costume will come together in a way you could not expect until you see the two together....I give you......Mr. IncreBaDle....




Wreaking havoc since August 16th 2003, coming soon to a theater near you.


T Minus 4 Hours and Counting

The countdown to Charlie has begun. Never have I looked forward to a suitcase filled with dirty clothes with such reckless abandon.

Fall Concert.. a Preview

Last night was John's Fall Orchestra Concert. They delivered his new viola yesterday during school. He came home and made us all sit down so he could present the new instrument for us as if we were on the Price Is Right and were going to have to guess the retail value. Now that he's in Non-Varsity, he had to have black slacks and a tuxedo shirt complete with bow tie, to go with the homemade red vest that marks him as a true Orch-dork. Nana and I went as well as Melee' and Zoey, and as we were getting ready to leave John said "Nana, we're not going in your car are we? I've got to be riding in style!" And I said "He's right Mom, go park that dog out on the curb and I'll get out the Suburban." then as we stepped out the door he said "Mom? Did you remember my bouquet?" "Doh!" Alas, it could have been a perfect evening. But then again, I did say I brought two of the kids, didn't I? I took video and I'm hoping to get Charlie to help me upload some of it so I can show you my mad videography skills, plus you'll get to hear me scold children in a hushed Texas accent, that ought to be fun.


He is by far the finest waiter Viola player in the family.


For Whom the Bell Tolls

Melee' gets his first report card today. They are on a nine week schedule, which has been very hard to get used to, but may work to his advantage as he got his first Wednesday folder this week that did NOT have an N for needs improvement for his behavior. Stay tuned.....

3 comments:

Jeff and Charli Lee said...

Awesome - I LOVE Mr. IncreBaDle!

John has every right to be proud - AND he wears his pride well too!

Musings of a Housewife said...

Oh my goodness. Mr. Incredible is just too cute for WORDS!

By the way, the only way I remember Stuff Portrait Friday is I have Random and Odd on my Bloglines so I see her assignment early in the week. But I usually still forget until I see her SPF on Friday and then I scramble to take some pix and upload them real fast. I'm Queen Procrastinator. :-)

Pollyanna said...

I love that mr. Incredible lives in your house! He is SOOO cute. Does he do any heavy lifting? How about heavy cleaning?? I could use my own Mr. incredible. I have a pirate and a puking up kid. Oy.