Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Power to the People

Today Ace asked me to put his Cody action figure on the surfboard for him, and when I handed it back I sang,

"Let's go surfin now, everybody's learnin how...

"NO!"

".. come on and safari with meeeee!"

"NO SINGING!"

"Why?"

"People can't sing when people are playing."

"Why not?"

"Because when people sing, when people are playing, people get mad."

****************

We're headed out to Canton Trade Days today. It's late in the third quarter and my defense is suffering and my rebounding is almost non-existent, so we're going to Mom's where I can pick up another player and we can tighten up the zone. Two on four is so much easier than one on four.

2 comments:

Jeff and Charli Lee said...

My boys HATE it when I sing songs they like. I think it kind of ruins the song for them. Especially the hip-hop stuff they're listening to right now. Bwahahahaha!

Ann(ie) said...

I was singing with you, girl. I was not mad....I was enjoying myself. =)