Friday, June 15, 2007

Fastest Way to Make Me Angry at 6:00 a.m.

John: Mom? How does gasoline make the car go?

Me: Well...um... (forehead wrinkle) ... It. (pause)
(With a mad face) It has something to do with the spark plugs. Ask your dad.


If you feel compelled to have to talk at 6:00 in the morning, which I totally won't blame you for, because evidently that's how God wired you up, ask me something like...

Did you smell that skunk? or

How do you spell sleep? or

How do you make a cookie?

2 comments:

yerdoingitwrong said...

I hear ya!! There should be no hard questions at 6 a.m.

Pollyanna said...

hahahahha. When I was little my mom used to tell me I couldn't be so happy and chiper at 6am or she was going to have to put her head in the freezer! It's stuck, I am hardly ever happy at 6 am anymore. :)