Saturday, June 16, 2007

Happiness is...



These are my Hydrangeas. They make me happy because I have a notoriously brown thumb.











Something to make my feet happy. The ones in the center are my fancy Rainbow Flip-Flops Charlie bought me for reaching my first goal.











This is a shirt I bought Peach. Old Navy makes me happy.










My "Rosie" Electra Bike that Charlie got me for my 40th birthday. Am I spoily or what? She needs a basket I can't decide between natural wicker or white. Suggestions appreciated.








Don't Arglyes make you happy? The golf shoes I got for Father's Day.
(Charlie got Clubs and Shoes. Settle down people.)







My old Nokia phone with a snazzy pink phone cover and belt clip.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You can NEVER go wrong with pink!!!
E

Jeff and Charli Lee said...

Great bike! Kind of retro-cool even.

And... Happy Father's Day Charlie!

Pollyanna said...

love the bike. go with wicker for sure. :)

Ashley Lasbury said...

I want that bike!!!!

Yahoo!! on the feathery weight. I'm a few pounds ahead...189.2 this morning. Down from 212. It feels so great to have to hike up my jeans because they keep sliding down. Must do something about that soon. Butt crack is NOT a good look for a woman of my maturity.

Ann (aka: yerdoingitwrong) said...

Love the flops and the pink phone! Your list makes me happy, too. =P

but Momma said...

E - :) you know if they made a pink one, I'd already have it! Or at least I haven't found one yet.

H.M. - The bike may be cool, but Charlie laughs at me and says I look like the Wicked Witch of the West when I ride it.

Jodi - I'm leaning toward wicker too.


OTM - It's a fine line between "Mom Jeans" and jeans that show your crack!


Annie - You can't go wrong with flip-flops!