Monday, April 12, 2010

OH WHAT A BEAUTIFUL MORNING!

Man I feel better! I wonder if I've had S.A.D. If so I'm gonna have to buy one of those sun lamps cause that was ridiculous! Now the sun is shining and it's beautiful and LOOK! I'm back on the mower again!

And then there's this. That's in my backyard. (Charlie gets the photo rights.)

And this is from the lot next door. (Photo: Charlie)



And then on Saturdays we get to do this. (Which is SO much fun as long as we don't have to roll out at the crack of Saturday.)

Ace has decided he's not near as excited about soccer as he used to be. I can't decide if that's because they're on a three game loosing streak or because the girl who was never gonna play sports is getting alot of attention, because she's not bad for a beginner!


Going to another school board meeting tonight, we'll see if my mood holds. But rumor has it that the Superintendent is moving (Fair Warning Midlothian ISD), yeah! So now just three school board members to overthrow, and my job here is done.

Oh! and tomorrow is my 19th Anniversary (poor Charlie) send him your sympathies, but he won't be here to read them because he's taking the day off and we're gonna go watch Movies at the Theater and then we're going to eat steak.


No comments: