Sunday, June 15, 2008

Of Course it's More House Updates!

Tile done and grouted!

My fake carriage house doors! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE THEM. I might even marry them.

Sexy master shower and the boy who thinks he's going to shower and bathe in my big tub anytime he wants to. What's wrong with kids today?



Doors and trim and shelves in the closets!!


Check out the new walk in pantry! I'll be shopping in bulk!


Master closet, with envious son counting the shoe shelves. Yes, dear, we have everything that's special, and you guys have nothing.


His and hers shelves!






Getting ready for the driveway and sidewalks! And the painters are due to start on the interior paint on Monday..... And BEHOLD THE COMPROMISE!!! We went back to the granite store when they got in a new shipment and both fell in love with this one. My original pick on the right and Charlie's on the left. Amarello Boreal. Fitting eh?

The paint chip on the very left is the overall color for the interior. And the sample at the bottom is the cultured marble that will be on the bathroom countertops and the laundry room countertop and the powder bath shower. (Which I suppose technically makes it not a powder bath, but that's what we call it.) Consider yourself up to date!

2 comments:

Ann(ie) said...

*sigh*
I want that closet.

Jeff and Charli Lee said...

I didn't realize I'd missed so many posts. The house is looking good my friend!