Friday, June 27, 2008

A MEME

I'm playing this meme that I got from my friend Jeff at View from the Cloud. A little diversion from the fact that painters are sloooooooooooooooow. Every day we go out and see a whole lotta nothin'!

The Mosaic Picture Meme

The Rules:

1. Type your answer to each of the questions below into Google Image Search or same type of search engine for pictures.
2. Using only the first page of results, pick one image. You can’t search forever for a certain image.
3. Arrange the pictures into a collage.

(I was not as nice as Jeff, I did not link my pics to their URL. If you want to see who I stole them from, look it up on Yahoo images.)

The Questions and Answers:

1. What is your name?…Justine ( I was thinking that I would come across a picture of Justine Bateman, but NO, this is the most family friendly picture of the bunch.)

2. What is your favorite food?… Ice Cream (makes me happy)

3.What high school did you go to?… Alamo Catholic (Isn't this funny, it's an Alamo Cactus.)

4. What is your favorite color? …Pink (appropriate in my current situation.)

5. Who is your celebrity crush?…It used to be Tom Cruise but but before that, it was Adam West. (Oh come on! Batman was HOT. back in the day...)

6. What is your favorite drink?… Diet Dr. Pepper (Which cannot be found as a fountain drink in many parts of the country including Florida, where they evidently don't think much of ice either)






7. What is your dream vacation?…Hawaii, I’ve been there once, but was too young to properly appreciate it.

8. What is your favorite dessert?… Chocolate Sheet cake (okay, maybe I should have picked something different for food. HA!)

9. What do you want to be or do when you grow up?…An Artist (or just wealthy and retired)

10. What do you love most in life?… Too cheesy to answer

11. What is one word that describes you?…Couchpotato

12. What is your blog name?…In The Weeds (Diner slang for being swamped)

1 comment:

Jeff and Charli Lee said...

Nicely done! I must say I've never heard anyone describe sheet cake as a favorite dessert. But hey, that's what makes us all unique ;b

Oh, and Adam West was by far my favorite celebrity when I was a kid. But in more of a hero way than a crush though. You know.