Sunday, March 09, 2008



Since there is no news about the house, whatsoever. I'll tell you a story about a dress.



We are going to a wedding for my neice in June. It's a beach wedding in Florida. Sounds like fun right? Acutally we can't wait, except for the fact that I've gained about 15 pounds since we've moved in with Mom. So that has taken some of the shine off shopping for the wedding. But even though I've gained the weight, I was still holding out hope that it wouldn't show.






I lost all hope in the Coldwater Creek store in Tyler last week.






I had my eye on this little number..



But evidently they don't have all the dresses in the stores that they offer in the catalog, so when I went to try it on they didn't have it. So I looked for something that had a simialr fit, so I would no what size I wear. So what I found and tried on..




was this...



And after I tried it on, I realized that I look like Nathan Lane in the Birdcage. It's not good. Can a person wear black to a beach wedding?



No?


Are you sure?

1 comment:

Ann(ie) said...

ugh. feeling your pain. Those prints make me look gianormous. Hell yeah you can wear black to a beach wedding....strappy sandals and all!!!!