Friday, March 21, 2008

Momma's Got a Brand New Slab...

Charlie and John got up and were out at the "dirt" by 6:00 a.m. and they had started without them.



It took about 20 truckloads of concrete and five hours.




Charlie called me and I rolled out of bed at 6:30 so I could get it all on video tape. Yes folks, there is taped footage. Consider yourself lucky that it's not a digital video camera and that I am not tech-savy!



The ground is so saturated that the trucks completely demolished the road, despite their best efforts at keeping it protected.

Monday they are dropping off the framing lumber!!!! Wednesday Charlie and I go to Houston to close on the sale of our house there, and then the movers are meeting us there on Thursday to pack all our stuff and put it in storage. It's going to be a busy week!

No comments: