Wednesday, March 12, 2008

It Has That NEW HOUSE SMELL !!

Mom and I went out for my daily drive to the dirt, we crested the hill and this is what I saw...


THE PLUMBERS WERE THERE!


THE PLUMBERS WERE THERE!




THE PLUMBERS WERE THERE!






I almost wet my pants.


They almost had excitement all over them.*


I'm still pretty stoked, in case you can't tell.

So, as we're driving down to the corner, I rolled down my window to get into picture taking position and that's when the smell hit us. "What's that smell?", she asked me. "I'm sure it's cows in the pasture back there, the wind must be blowing in this direction." "No, I don't think so.", she answered. And guess what, she was right. They put poop dirt on my pad. You heard me.

That didn't dampen my spirits. Besides, if there was any possibility of moisture coming down, I have over 3000 sq feet of poly to keep me from getting wet.
























Yes honey, this is the part where I tell everybody that you were right. How could I ever doubt you? When have you ever been wrong?

You're the man, honey.

You da man!

What's your strategy about poop dirt?

*Editors note: This is in reference to an Arthur story I read to my kids.

2 comments:

Jeff and Charli Lee said...

"Poop dirt" is not exactly a common term in these parts. Are you referring to fertilized dirt?

but Momma said...

I'm not sure what the technical term would be, but it was dirt - with essence of cow dung.

:)