Thursday, December 14, 2006

So Busy I'm Paralyzed

I should be posting. I should be vacuuming. I should be wrapping presents. Or at least taking an inventory of presents. Or at least seperating the presents so that I could inventory them. Or at least making an effort to hide them in the back of my closet so the kids won't find them.

On the plus side, I have made some cookies. And I'm working frantically to get ya'll your Christmas cards out before Christmas. If they come with only my signature on them, it's not that the others don't love you, it's that I got tired of trying to talk them into showing their love with a hand signed card.


5 comments:

yerdoingitwrong said...

Yummy looking goodies!! Are you done with your shopping?

but Momma said...

I've been very hum-bug about presents this year. I'm done for the most part but I'm looking for some small inspirations!

Carroll said...

Wowza, those cookies are a veritable work of art. Very nice!

(Just over visiting from Fluid Pudding :)

Pollyanna said...

ummmmm, I'll take some of those cookies please....:)

but Momma said...

Thanks Carroll! High praise from you! Would you be disappointed if I told you they were a dressed up version of cake mix cookies?

I love reading you guys over there!