Monday, April 07, 2008

More House Updates


By the time I get these pictures loaded onto this dang blog, I'm too tired for words. So these will be short and sweet.

Come up our new stairs...









John shows you the fabulous view out the second floor bonus room window.








This is from one corner of the bonus room to the other.

We are now taking donations to actually finish the bonus room. Or we'll be charging $100 a night, which is the First Monday Hotel going rate.




Today, we got outside walls! Here Ace models the front living room.








Peach enjoys the view out her bedroom window.







The Littles Model the fireplace.
Melee' is conspicuously absent. Yep, home playing StarWars.


Here are the outside views, starting with the back. The circus tent section of the roof is over the main backporch.

This is a view from the far right corner of the lot.

Front right corner of the lot, facing the three car garage.


The front view, complete with trash dumpster, bricks, radiant barrier decking, and whatever that stuff is that they're using for the outside skin (is that OSB?) and other various trash.









5 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG - What are you going to do with all that space? When is the estimated completion date of this mansion?

but Momma said...

Would it seem like too much space if you had two Erika's and two Ethan's?

Not a moment too soon. Actual ETA sometime in July.

Anonymous said...

Good Point! Some days I feel like I need 5 times what we have now, but the thought of moving makes me sick to my stomach! Love reading your updates.

Ann(ie) said...

wow is that going up fast!!!!

Ann(ie) said...

hehe. What a creative comment I left. I just noticed I put the same one on a former post. zzzzzzzzz.....brain dead city. ;)