Thursday, April 03, 2008

KAY-RAH-TAY!

I don' t know what I'm gonna do with him. I just can't imagine what he's thinking.
Well, he's not. He's not thinking. He's certainly not thinking about his future. I never thought one of my kids would want to quit school. Much less before they got to Kindergarten.

Evidently things are not going smoothly at the new Mother's Day Out. The biggest part of the day, is naptime. It turns out that they lay down for an hour and a half. Ace is not used to taking a nap anymore, but at his old MDO, he tolerated without any trouble. He's been complaining about not wanting to go back to school for the last couple of weeks. On Tuesday when I went to pick him up, he bundled up his nap mat and tried to run incognito out of the room. On the way out I asked him how his day was, he said "She kept saying "Nosqueaking! No squeaking!, NoSQUEAKING!" and I said "What was the squeaking?" he said "My shoes." and so trying to change the subject I asked "How was the rest of your day?" and he said "In church Bo kept Swacking me and Swacking andSwacking andSwacking me!" He said that he basically didn't want to go back. And I said "Well, do you want to go to Kindergarten next year instead of Mothers Day Out." to which he replied, "No, I just wanna go to fight school."


2 comments:

notso_liquid_paper said...

"The last time I saw a mouth that size, it had a hook in it."
rimshot..

I bet you are wondering who this notso_liquid_paper is.

Hint: Pacific Northwest Cousin.

Uncle commander in Hawaii forwarded me the blog address, you are too funny. Great pictures.

House looks HUGE!!!

keep up the postings!.

but Momma said...

Hey Coz!

I was trying to look up this Notso liquid paper!

Good to here from you! House is just big enough for company.

Hint, hint... :)