Tuesday, May 08, 2007

More Bad News

We took Charlie back to the doctor to have a new x-ray and see if he could quit wearing his couch cushion, I mean sling.

I came along because I wanted to make sure that he asked what would happen if he were to land on that shoulder again. After all, I do share DNA with my Worse Case Scenario Mom. I thought he'd say that it would shatter his entire shoulder. That it would be unrepairable. But is that what he said?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO....

What he said was...

"Oh! You can't break it. It won't break."


That's right, they told my Thinks He's Twenty, Evil Kenievel, Need for Speed husband that he's now indestructible on the right hand side. I look for him to go out and break the left side soon and he'll be halfway to being the Six Million Dollar Man.

3 comments:

Jeff and Charli Lee said...

Nice, a non-breakable shoulder. That could come in handy... if he was a linebacker!

yerdoingitwrong said...

hehe. men!

or

UGH. men.

Pollyanna said...

hmmm...sounds dangerous FOR sure. Man, I would threaten his very LIFE if he ever considers riding again. :)