Thursday, August 21, 2008

Ten Days

I've been gone so long the Blogger Dashboard is new?

Whatever.

I'd like to write, but I'm too tired. I don't get the laptop till Charlie gets home. Here's the highlights:

We've dug ourselves out of the boxes.

My Mom and Aunt have decorated.

We hauled off boxes.

I've thrown away a lot of stuff.

I still have no television.

We can both park in the garage.

Youth league football sucks.

Okay, having to manage my 11 year olds football equipment sucks.

High School Band at seven o'clock in the morning sucks.

Land's End is sending my two sons new backpacks to Houston because I forgot to change the shipping address.

It's rained for a week, which would have been perfect if we had seeded the front yard with grass.

But we didn't.

It's time to bale the Agricultural Bermuda in my backyard.

3 days till school starts.

I'm ready. But I'm not ready. One entering High School, one entering Jr. High, one starting first grade and another in Pre-school.

What was I thinking.

Must sleep.

No comments: