Sunday, August 24, 2008

The C.O.W. Network

Because of the lack of T.V. around here. Our newest form of entertainment is the reality channel out our back porch. We have a view of a cow pasture. I like to watch the white birds that follow the cows around. One day we were sitting out vegging and they all started running in another direction and as we watched a sheet of rain came across the pasture in a straightline toward us.



One morning Charlie said he couldn't see any of the cows but on one side of the pasture he heard "Mooo!" then from the other side he heard "MEEooo!" Then "Mooo!" and "MEEoo" back and forth, back and forth till he heard a great big voice scream "HHAWWWW!" and then total silence.



Just like an episode of Seinfeld.



The other morning, Ace and I were out in the driveway, he was scootering and I was pulling weeds out of the dirt yard and we could hear one of them squeeling and screaming. He'd stop and then start again. Ace came up and asked me "What's that noise?" And I said "One of those cows isn't very happy." and he scootered around again and came back and asked me "What's that noise?" And I said "I don't know, but whatever it is, he's not very happy about it." And he stopped for a sec and then said "Somebody must be squeezing those pink things."



Comic Genius.





The view's not half bad either...

No comments: