Monday, September 03, 2007

Crying Over Kindergarten is SO Yesterday

At least I hope it is. I'll tell you tomorrow.

But TODAY I have a little business to take care of. You know how all the people you know who are playing Fantasy Football are pissing and moaning because they didn't get LaDainian Tomlinson on their teams?

SORRY 'BOUT YOUR LUCK! LOSERS!

HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!


That's right! I had first pick in the draft and got L.T.! I can be gloaty and full of myself for approximately 6 days and 5 hours when the Chargers play the Bears and Tomlinson will have a season ending injury that will help lead ILLEGAL USEoMY FOOT to fourteenth place in the league.


Not to be pessimistic or anything.



2 comments:

Pollyanna said...

Augh yes, the fantasy football. Not to be out done by the real live football games where Chad sulks because his Vikings lost yet AGAIN.

Jeff and Charli Lee said...

Yeah, but what does the rest of your team look like? I'm just sayin...