Monday, April 09, 2007

Ameme.

A meme courtesy of Annie... (Happy Blogiversary!)

1. What is your favorite kind of milkshake?

Chocolate! Is there any other kind?

2. What is your fantasy job?

My husband's. Only with pay equal to the amount that let's me shop at Target anytime I want and be able to afford a Merry Maid.

3. Do you consider yourself a "neat freak" or can you handle a little mess?

I am definitely NOT a neat freak, thus my need for a Merry Maid. I do get stressed out about the mess.

4. What are your thoughts about tattoos?

I thought I'd like to have one, but my husband says he'd divorce me. Then again, how's a tatoo gonna look when I get old and wrinkly?


5. Where would you go on your fantasy vacation? Who would you want to be with you?

Hawaii! Johnny Depp, I mean my cute husband!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

1. Vannila is better.
2. Dad's?...You!
3. No your defenently not.
4. O.K. Thts just wrong.
5. Dads got a bad shoulder how about taking your 1ST SON/ WORKOUT PARTNER!!!

yerdoingitwrong said...

yaaaaaaaaaayeeeee!!! Thanks for helping me celebrate me blogiversary!!! =P

yerdoingitwrong said...

WOOHOOOOO. You rock. Thanks for participating in my blogiversary.