Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Back in the Swing

Wow! Have I been out of it or what! This morning when I decided to visit my poor neglected blog, Blogger would not let me go to my old comfortable place, it made me go to the NEW AND IMPROVED BLOGGER, and that's when I found all of you were just sitting here waiting for me! All those fun comments! (And a couple of advertisements I forgot to reject) You guys made my day!

So to recap, don't tell my Mom about the M.O.T.O.R.C.Y.C.L.E. And I've lost fourteen pounds, and found a few muscles I forgot I had lying around. Thank God I've been pressing forty pound toddlers and curling twenty pound grocery bags or I would have been in DEEP trouble. WARNING: Exercise NOW BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE!!!!!! I always thought, "Hey, I'll eat a little less, walk around the block a couple of times this week." Well NO WONDER I HAVEN'T LOST ANY WEIGHT IN THE LAST TEN YEARS!! THIS STUFF IS HARD!!! John fell down while rollerblading in the street yesterday and we're waiting for the call from the Dr. to see if his arm is broken. (Cause I'm a looser Mom who doesn't insist on him wearing the proper saftey gear.)

I'll fill ya'll in on our Spring break. I've moved my workout to 5:00 a.m. (yea, you heard me right, all prayers would be greatly appreciated), so I'm hoping to have enough time to get back to my daily blog.

And finally, I'll leave you with this scene from bathtime the other night...

"Okay, Peach, stand up. Hold my hand and step out..."

"EWWW Momma, Ace tee-teed in the bathtub!"

"It's okay, tee-tee is sterile."

"Momma! Ace steriled in the bathtub!"


Thanks everybody, and have a good night!

7 comments:

Ashley Lasbury said...

Welcome Back! I've been MIA as well.
I hope your boys arm is not broken. And I hear you about the gear. It is such a never ending battle to get them to wear it that some days I don't have the strength.

And I'll be praying for you as you, OMG, exercise at 5am! You go girl!

Me, well, I've lost close to 10 pounds. I'm just not hungry. Lust will do that to you.

Jeff and Charli Lee said...

It's okay, tee-tee is sterile.

Funny. That has to be the calmest response to that situation I've ever heard!

Welcome back - and congrats on the new you!

Musings of a Housewife said...

Welcome back! 15 pounds, WOW! You go, girl!!

yerdoingitwrong said...

BIG YAY on the weight loss!!! Next time you're gonna go for a while please send a memo. What about me and my feelings??? =)

Pollyanna said...

You go, girl indeed. You rock! Glad you are back!! we have missed you.

but Momma said...

Sorry I didn't put out a memo! Totally unintentional! Totally!

Bonnie B said...

5 a.m. are you nuts! But way to go with the 15 pounds!