Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Wellbutrin Post Number 2

Hell yes, I'm still cussing.


I've gone and stood in crowded school board meeting to protest the non-renewal of the Vice-Principal's contract.


I've subsequently painted a "Renew Mrs. XYZ's contract!" on the window of my Suburban. I scraped off the other two windows where I used stronger rhetoric.


I called several of my neighbors to protest the idea of the home owner's association buying a mower to mow the right of ways and a storage building to house it. I got outvoted.


I've had to sit on my hands so as not to flip off my neighbors.


Today I got on WebMD to look at meds and you know what one of the side effects of Wellbutrin are?

It makes you want to fight somebody.

1 comment:

jen p said...

I was just like you with Effexor - never knew I could be that angry at anything in my life!! I was on Wellbutrin and Zoloft for about three years and decided I'd built up a tolerance (if that's possible!) and am now trying Pristiq. Thinking the anger issue is rearing it's ugly head, but will give this anther few weeks to be sure. Just don't piss me off in the mean time! Good luck!