Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Her Name is Zoey...

She was a showgirl...



okay, it's not Lola, but that doesn't mean I can't sing! :)
It took me a week, three mock elections, and finally a secret ballot. She now has a name. Everybody is still in love with her. She's only slept through the night once. I may as well have another baby. Well, I can leave her in her fence for a couple of hours while I go places. A.J. has still not warmed up to her. When Zoey is outside, she wants SO badly to be her best friend but A.J. will have NONE of it! We've been trying to pay her alot of extra attention so she's not jealous, however, she knows Zoey is staying in the house and she's not.


And the big P.S. for the week?

John has Pneumonia AND Bronchitis. And no, I didn't give it to him.

2 comments:

Ann(ie) said...

Zoey is one adorable name!! And poor John....uck. that just sucks.

Jeff and Charli Lee said...

Way cute puppy. Sorry to hear about John. Hope he feels better soon!